AUTOMATIC & TELESCOPIC SLIDING DOORS SL10.4L | SL10.7
The perfect solution for small openings and for retrofitting for an automatic door!
- Most Innovative Design in Industry. The unique, high-tech roller bearing technology eliminates fickle wheels and tracks system and replace them with a more durable roller bearing technology.
- A self-supporting structural header (T-Beam) is made with ¼” aluminum. Unlike the competition, our door headers do not sag or bow and consequently our door panels do not bind. We have the only self-supporting header in the industry.
- The header is fully hinged, so it does not have to be completely removed when being serviced.
- Top to bottom interlock provides maximum security and an added double weather strip provides an airtight seal.
- Available in 3 or 6 panels
- Maximum Safety & Security. Meets ANSI A156.10 standards.
- A heavier, sturdier belt, along with a DC motor, provides a smooth and silent operation.
- An electronic locking device, with permanent magnets attached to the motor, provides an optional fail-safe electronic lock.
- Installation Made Simple. Pre-installed components in the header make installation easier.
- A user-friendly 7-segment LED display makes for quick settings and adjustments.
- A microprocessor control with self-diagnostic control board helps with servicing and installing.