DRIVE THROUGH WINDOWS | FLUSH-MOUNT
LIMITED SPACE? GET A MAXIMUM OPENING!
SINGLE AND DOUBLE / MANUAL OPERATION OR FULLY-AUTOMATIC OPERATION.
- Our sliding windows use the same roller-bearing ingenuity as our sliding doors – no wheels, no tracks which means more durability with roller bearing technology.
- Inside the window is stainless steel or aluminum counter space for condiments or other accessories.
- The adjustable opening can be set to the operator’s needs or preferences.
- The window or parts will not corrode or be affected by the weather because of the anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel and tempered glass materials.
- The optional Tucker Serv-Scan sensor allows for re-activation of the window before contact is made during the closing cycle – allowing for operator safety and efficiency.
- The windows are shipped fully assembled, fully glazed and ready to install.